"Hi I'm Jimmy and my mission is to travel to 100 cities in 730 days. I have been to 54 cities in 365 days up to date." Quoted by Jimmy Pan.



Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas 25Dec08

Merry Christmas to all!!! Hope all of you have gotten all your presents by now. 25th December 2008 marks another new beginning in life because it is a signal that says 2008 is coming to an end. haha. Even though I am on tight schedule at work however, I was allowed to be free on this lovely occasion.

The lovely bunch of people never fail to make my life more meaningful than ever. Brought down to the minor details of food preparations to the home decorations were through through the deepest considerations. How can I not love them. haha. The celebration was splendid. Count down to every seconds of Christmas.

Danny, Darren, Frankie, Wee keong, Luke, Ian, James, Nick, Byrant, Shawn, Ben, Javin, Kenneth, Alvin and Jenny. A day to remember. 25th December 2008. Closing.

"The lovely bunch of people."

No comments:

Post a Comment