"Hi I'm Jimmy and my mission is to travel to 100 cities in 730 days. I have been to 54 cities in 365 days up to date." Quoted by Jimmy Pan.



Friday, November 14, 2008

Inspiration to write again...

After 2 years of hibernation in the cave... well as I was really busy with work and the change of lifestyle, I had to disappear for a while... haha... Been through a lot of ups and downs, everything was not easy but I pull through... so it is time for me to resurface and start writing!

So what inspired me to blog this time? hmm... The answer of course is my travelling experiences! Many stories to unfold, just waiting for the right time to... If I may, I will. If I will, I shall, If I shall, I must. Looks like we will have plenty of time to share...

Always remember Jimmy, Life was never a easy, if you choose to give up now, you are a coward and Jimmy hates to be defeated. I shall rise again!

No comments:

Post a Comment