"Hi I'm Jimmy and my mission is to travel to 100 cities in 730 days. I have been to 54 cities in 365 days up to date." Quoted by Jimmy Pan.



Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy 21st Birthday "BFFF" Gary Sim

It is the time of the month November! My very own "BFFF" birthday. As usual, he just won't let the matter rest and thinking of millions' of ways to make a loud "BANG!" This year, he stole everybody limelight with his SO BOOMZ golden bow tie, thick sparkling hairdo and pure white outfits, while everybody had to wear black on that special day.

Hack! it's halloween night and I want to be angel. Gary always disagree with me with the idea of me wearing white. I asked why? and his reasoning was: "It's my party and I got to call the shots and you got to wear black like the ugly ducking for me!!!" how ironic!!! Anyway, nothing beats more than his request. haha. When it comes to my birthday gary, I will make sure you wear nothing but trunks!!! Harbouring revenge now. hehe. You see cindy as the black widow, very stunning but make her look old haha. You old hag!

All these makes me realise... . . . .. Gary my friend getting a year older. ... ... Still adorable .. Some fine lines. .. .. Oh hack it Happy birthday Gary with warmest regards.. ... Closing.. . .

"Jimmy with the demonic bunch of people"

"Jimmy with the ghostly bunch of people"

No comments:

Post a Comment