"Hi I'm Jimmy and my mission is to travel to 100 cities in 730 days. I have been to 54 cities in 365 days up to date." Quoted by Jimmy Pan.



Sunday, November 16, 2008

Zürich 12Nov - 16Nov08

Zurich, Switzerland is one of my favourite places to visit. My first solo trip alone, of course with my fellow co workers, Jothan, Kim and Jinu. They uses swiss franc and it's pretty expensive to eat and travel. If you are thinking of shopping there. My advise to you is try not to. Hahaha. Oh one thing is cheap there! Longchamp!

My first trip of course with fear and being a blur king as rated by friends, is no easy task for me. Got scolded left right upside down by peers. However I made it! Everything just needed time to learn and fit in I guess. If there is really no pain, then there wouldn't be any gain. Learning every steps of my life!

"A brief introduction"

Zürich is the largest city in Switzerland and the capital of the canton of Zürich. The city is Switzerland's main commercial and cultural centre and sometimes called the Cultural Capital of Switzerland, the political capital of Switzerland being Berne. Zürich can be counted as one of the world's pre-eminent global cities. Zürich was named the city with the best quality of life in the world as well as the wealthiest city in Europe. Zürich is also ranked the sixth most expensive city in the world. In 2008, Zürich was ranked ninth. The city ranked behind Hong Kong and ahead of Copenhagen. It is the third most expensive city in Europe and second most expensive city in Switzerland after Geneva. Zürich is really a very pretty and socialized place to visit.

Well for people who intend to travel to Zurich, here are my ratings:

Sceneries - 8/10*
Shopping - 4/10*
Food - 7/10*
People - 9/10*


"Jimmy at the Lake of Zurich"

No comments:

Post a Comment