"Hi I'm Jimmy and my mission is to travel to 100 cities in 730 days. I have been to 54 cities in 365 days up to date." Quoted by Jimmy Pan.



Saturday, October 17, 2009

CCWA October Gathering 17Oct09

Happy birthday to the September and October babies, Aaron, Xian Hui and my dearest Cindy. Had a wonderful gathering with the CCWA Dragon boat team. Organising our gathering was Gary. He sure knows how to pick a spot. Well love the environment at the Marina Square K box, but one thing for sure. The food, I mean buffet really suck big time.

As usual, all of us sang our hearts out. Videos will be posted on my next post after our dearest Franco has successfully upload it on his facebook. More pictures to come on my facebook... Jimmy shouting at Franco to do his job!!! haha.

Loving every hour, every minute, every second of our life and of course with you guys around! Yang fei, Franco, Sean, Aaron, Gary, Cindy, Tom, Tresa, Xian hui and Su Suan. Another happy day to remember. If only life is a smooth ride, bringing sadness away like the wind, free and strong. Closing.

"Jimmy with Yang Fei and Sean"

"Jimmy with the CCWA team (not full)"

"Jimmy with his BFFF Gary"

No comments:

Post a Comment